The ‘Rapid’ or the ‘1 Hour Tan’ is the latest spray tanning technology. Rapid spray tans were introduced for client’s who don’t have time to wait the full 8 hour development of normal spray tans. This could be beneficial for a client who can’t make it into a beauty salon on weekdays due to a full time job or children to look after.
A quick run down of the rapid tan
- You can wash this tan off on the same day
- You will get more tanned as the hours pass and will be developed fully in 9 hours
- It’s best to get this type of tan as early as possible if you are going out on the same night, if not, you can get it any time
- This tan is the same brand as our normal one and lasts just as well
- You may seem lighter when you initially wash your tan off, but you will get darker as the day goes on
This tan is great for:
- Last minute nights out by getting a spray tan in the morning and going out later that night.
- Clients who are going to work or on holiday early morning and want to wash it off on the same day
DHA is the primary ingredient in spray tanning solutions. It derives from organic plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar canes and this is what reacts with the amino acids in the skin turning them brown. Rapid spray tans have a very high amount of DHA inside them, meaning they turn the surface layer of the skin brown in just one hour, getting darker as time goes on.
Wash your rapid spray tan after:
- 1-2 hours for a light tan
- 2-3 hours for a medium tan
- 3-4 hours for a dark tan
After you wash your rapid spray tan colour guide off after the desired hours, your tan will continue to develop even though it’s been washed off.