COVID Policies & Procedures
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, salons and spas in Glasgow, Scotland have new policies and procedures in place for re-opening.
We want to re-assure you that Tropicoco is prepared with the appropriate PPE such as face masks, visors and glove protection. We have sanitising soap, hand gel, face masks, gloves and all rooms, air extraction and surfaces in the salons will be disinfected after each treatment.
Please help yourself and everyone in the salon stay safe by doing the following:
- Salons are currently not permitted to perform treatments on the face (lashes, brows, facials, waxing). Please check this list in the future as we will update you on this page ASAP
- Wash or sanitise your hands at the building door and in the salon (hand gels will be provided at the main building door and inside the salon)
- Bring a face covering
- Please turn up only 5 minutes early for your appointment to avoid over-crowding
- Please do not be late as the salon will get over-crowded with the next customers
- Bring a bag for your jacket as we are no longer allowed to hang up coats
- Please do not bring any guests with you
Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to your visit!