As a massage therapist, self-care quotes are essential to share with clients.
Customers are usually too busy wrapped up in the stresses of life to even think about taking time to de-stress.
That is why seeing a massage quote about treating themselves may be the message they need to encourage them to take some much-needed ‘me time’.
Whether for sports, back, neck, foot or full body massage, you will find a massage quote perfect for your social media.
- “Our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry.”
- “Massage? Yes, please!”
- “Massage day is the best day of the week.”
- “Touch the body, heal the mind, calm the spirit.”
- “Trust me. You need me to knead you.”
- “Massage has positively affected every medical condition we’ve looked at.”
- “Massage therapists; changing lives one appointment at a time.”
- “Give your body a little love; it deserves it.”
- “I got your back . . . and your head, shoulders, neck, arms, legs and feet.”
- “Peace love massage”
- “Monday: nothing a massage can’t fix.”
- “Did you know? Massage stimulates the release of endorphins, natural pain killers.”
- “I don’t shave my legs for my boyfriend, but I will shave them for my massage therapist.”
- “Self-care is the new health care.”
- “reflexology is unique for every person because every person is unique.”
- “reflexology heals the soles.”
- “Healing takes courage.”
- “massage therapy, the original mood enhancer.”
- “massage: a fresh start.”
- “that feeling when you realise today is massage day.”
- “We have nothing to fear but missing our massage appointment.”
- “Sometimes a massage is the only thing that makes sense.
- “Reflexologist; someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.”
- “Massage therapist: a professional miracle worker who uses their hands and a range of essential oils to relax the body and mind.”
- “massage in progress; do not disturb.”
- “Everybody deserves a massage.”
- “Relax; you’re in good hands.”
Baby Massage Quotes
- “Baby massage is about learning to communicate your love for your baby through touch.”
- “‘Baby massage was a terrible way to start my life’ – said no baby ever!”
- “Touch is the first language we speak.”
- “Touch is a baby’s most powerful sense; the skin is the first organ to develop, and even in the womb, there is a sense of touch.”
- “There is no greater comfort to a crying baby than to be lovingly touched and held.”
- “A zen baby is a happy baby.”
- “Baby massage is not a new phenomenon.”
- “Babies crave skin contact.”