Gel Nails Keep Chipping? Here’s 7 Reasons Why

Why do your gel nails keep chipping?

Gel nails can chip or peel due to the use of low-quality gel products, damage by the client, improper removal or preparation of the nail plate.

peeled gel nails

How annoying is it when 20% of your clients come back into the salon with chipped gel nails, but the other 80% seem to be rock solid!

Sound familiar? it’s pretty frustrating, isn’t it?  Continue reading “Gel Nails Keep Chipping? Here’s 7 Reasons Why”