Why gel nails chip and peel

gel nail chipped off

Client’s not following aftercare, mismatching products, systems and curing lamps, and purchasing low-quality products are some of the big reasons gel manis pop off post manicure. How annoying is it when 20% of your clients return to the salon with chipped gel nails, but the other 80% seem rock solid? Sound familiar? It’s pretty frustrating. […]