The outcome of a spray tanning solution can be affected by different products and/or conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We cannot reserve appointments that have not been properly confirmed by the client.
- Any client arriving more than 10 minutes late for their appointment may be refused treatment and their deposit back. This is because client lateness causes our therapists to be late for other client’s appointments, which leads to service breakdown.
- Client’s must be ready to receive their spray tan on their arranged appointment time, e.g. it is at the therapists discretion wither or not they want to wait on you getting ready. If the client is not ready to receive their spray tan in 10-15 after the stated appointment time, your therapists reserve the right to leave as they will be late for other client’s appointments which leads to service breakdown.
- The client is held fully responsible if there is a lack of communication given to the therapist. E.g. if we text you to confirm your booking and we don’t get a reply, we will assume your booking is unwanted.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is frequently late or cancels too often.
- We cannot be responsible for Psoriasis and eczema affecting the development of your tan or if is uneven.
- We cannot be held responsible if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy as you should not be spray tanned, although tanning is safe during the 2nd & 3rd trimester there is a risk of uneven pigmentation in the skin and this may result in white patches. If you are breast feeding the breast area would have to be covered during the application.
- We cannot be held responsible if some medications stop the tan developing e.g. steroids, strong antibiotics, hormone replacements and chemotherapy.
- We cannot be held responsible if any moisturisers/shower gels with moisturisers have been used prior to application this can cause an uneven tan, as the chemical that brings out the colour in your skin cannot penetrate efficiently.
- Spray tan results are not guaranteed due to the variables involved and are therefore non-refundable.
The loyalty Card
Our loyalty card allows our clients to receive a free spray tan after their fifth spray tan with Tropicoco. If we are not able to carry out your appointment on a specific date, or you do not want your free spray tan, we cannot in return provide you with money.
If you have any further questions, please use our contact form and someone will take care of your enquiry.